The COVID19 inoculation and its ripple effects on our lives is one of the only vaccine-related issue I have ever come across that has altered definitions and wrecked so many lives in so many ways. Bear in mind the list below is only a tip of the iceberg, and each point listed is worthy of its own article or book. However, other than repeating what many of you already know, I am sharing this list with the last point on this list being one of newer concerns to this unending list of concerns. They are as follows:
- Merriam-Webster to change the definition of what a vaccine and what an anti-vaxxer is. Some have speculated that this was done to include mRNA inoculations, grooming younger generations to consider this novel preparation as a vaccine than a medical procedure, which would in turn, promote a vaccination agenda. Does that mean those who received the mRNA inoculations and personally disagree with mandates are also an anti-vaxxer now?
- The Center for Disease and Control (CDC) changed their definition of what vaccine and vaccination means. They removed the traditional terms “produce immunity” from a specific disease to stimulating an “immune response” to offer “protection” from a specific disease.
- The Pfizer clinical trial lasted about 10 months where the control group was only studied for 2 of those 10 months – essentially having no real control group. Eighty-four percent of the authors in this trial had large conflicts of interest. In 2021, Pfizer made over $33 BILLION dollars in profit. Watch the presentation in the hyperlinked for important additional information.
- Inoculations being confused as an FDA-approved vaccine when it is still under emergency use authorization (EUA) which is still considered experimental and therefore cannot be mandated. What the FDA approved, Comirnaty, is legally distinct from the current vaccines being administered nationwide. Comirnaty will not be manufactured for the United States until year 2024.
- A vaccination schedule that allows for a “mixed and matched” fashion with other COVID19 inoculations such as the Janssen or Moderna preparations. I would like to see the clinical trials the healthcare agencies used to deem this heterologous approach as medically safe.
- Mandates have threatened the employment and livelihoods of millions of American in the workforce
- Mandates have prevented college students from attending colleges or completing their degrees
- Mandates that have caused segregation and/or discrimination of the non-inoculated from the inoculated in terms of masking and weekly testing.
- Infractions against our civil liberties, informed consent, and Nuremberg Code.
- A level of bribery or incentivizing propaganda I have never seen before such as incentive programs offering paid time off, college scholarships, gift cards, or restaurant perks for being inoculated.
- Mass theatrical buffoonery
- An issue that has become so heavily politicized and polarized that it has either hurt families or torn them apart and have even led to physicians refusing to see patients who remain non-inoculated. Why such societal repercussions and retaliation when other individuals have voluntarily exempted themselves or their children from other vaccines such as influenza or measles, mumps, and rubella?
“In the USA, case fatality rates among patients with COVID-19 were less than 1% for people aged 20–54 years, 1–5% in those aged 55–64 years, 3–11% in those aged 65–84 years, and 10–27% in people aged 85 years and older. Early in the outbreak there have been few deaths in children and young adults younger than 20 years.46 Although most patients (90%) with COVID-19 have mild clinical illness, there is considerable demand for intensive care because of the subset of patients who develop acute respiratory distress syndrome.” Case fatality rates, averaging 1.3% for the USA, were also similarly reported here and here. Bear in mind these rates can be differ across age, demographics, and the period of time the data was used to calculate. COVID-19 fatality rates do steadily increase with advancing age and having two or more cormodities.
- During the 6-hour deliberation of recommendation of the COVID19 inoculation on children ages 5-11, one of the eighteen FDA advisory panel member, Dr. Eric Rubin publicly stated that we will never know the long term adverse effects this inoculation has on children unless we give it to them anyway. In essence, the current recommendations for inoculating children between 5-11 years of age is under EUA, and thus experimental as long-term safety data remains unknown. We are all fully aware of the pericarditis/myocarditis and blood clots that have been reported, and more data needs to be rigorously tested without bias. Dissenting medical opinions from experts in their field also should not be censored. Days before the FDA Advisory Panel on approving the inoculation among 5-11 year old children, Elsevier, a publishing company, retracted Dr. Peter McCullough’s and Dr. Jessica Rose’s report demonstrating myocarditis in children following the COVID19 mRNA inoculations. By the way, Dr. Eric Rubin is an immunologist and also editor-in-chief of the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM). The same medical journal who published the Pfizer clinical trials.
The pathological effects of this supposed “vaccine” and its effects doesn’t stop there. The list keeps growing, and I’m sure I could have added more to this list, but these two below are some of the newer developments are highly concerning as it further erodes our civil liberties and privacy.
- Vaccine passports are now a reality in Minneapolis and St. Paul.
- On January 11th, 2022, the Biden Administration has made an announcement of creating a repository or list of Americans who have filed religious exemption from vaccine mandates. The federal agency has not given any detailed explanation as to why this was created, nor what it plans to do with this information. From what I have read, it is vague, but appears to be a trial run for the Pretrial Services Agency for the District of Columbia . I am gravely concerned with the motivation and intentions of this repository and have not been able to come up with any good reason for it. Please share if you know of what any good can come of this. Public comments are open now and will close on February 10th, 2022, at which point this system will then become effective also on February 10th, 2022.
“You may send comments identified any of the following methods:
• Federal eRulemaking Portal: https://www.regulations.gov. Follow the instructions for sending comments. The system of records will assist the Agency in the collection, storing, dissemination, and disposal of employee religious exception request information collected and maintained by the Agency, as referenced above.
• Email: [email protected]
• U.S. mail or hand-delivery: Office of General Counsel, 800 North Capitol Street NW, Suite 702, Washington, DC 20001
Instructions: All submissions received must include the agency name. All comments received will be posted without change to http://www.regulations.gov, including any personal information provided.
Docket: For access to the docket to read background documents or comments received, go to http://www.regulations.gov.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Sheila Stokes, Senior Agency Official for Privacy, 800 North Capitol Street NW, 7th Floor, Washington, DC 20002, [email protected] or phone number (202) 220-5797.”
If you can think of any more to add to the list, feel free to send us an email. This list may be updated/changed as time moves along, but I would think anyone who is either inoculated or not can all agree or acknowledge the concerns made here on this list. My hope is that no matter what our differences are, whether it be skin color, religious beliefs, political leanings, gender identity, or whatever our COVID19 “vaccination status” is, is that we all unite to have civil discussions about the injustices on humanity this has caused, dangers of censorship, and constitutional ramifications COVID19 mandates have caused across our nation. We have long been polarized and divided politically and socially, and now we are increasingly divided on personal health and medical freedom. Lately, it has become more like the Divided States of America.
We here at StoptheMandateMN are not necessarily “anti-vaccine,” nor are we, as Merriam-Webster puts it, “anti-vaxxer,” but rather, we are pro-truth, pro-scientific debate, pro-critical thinking, pro-medical freedom, pro-unity, pro-preservation of our constitutional rights, and pro-United States of America.